Thursday, April 26, 2007

King Zing Day 2


Had a short training ride yesterday with just a couple of hard efforts. I continue to dial in the cockpit, but I think it’s about right. The handlebars caught my attention today. These FSA’s are amazing! I feel like I’m piloting a Formula 1 racer. In essence, I guess I am., because this bike screams. The jury is still out as to whether to tape the top of the bars. They are a little slick. Pack riding may make the decision yay or nay. But for now, they are a great resting place with the ergonomic contours.
I’m realizing too this is going to be a great bike to climb on. It’s so light, I notice anytime my pedaling gets uneven and lunges forward with an odd stroke.
I rode through campus and the bike is living up to its potential as an attention grabber. Everyone I passed made a comment! The most memorable of the day was: “Is that really your bike?” I’m going to grow some thick skin!

No comments: