Sunday, April 08, 2007

April 5, 2007

Below are the some of the scenes that greeted us on this date. Mother Nature must think she's funny because rather than dump this on us April Fool's Day, she delivered on the 5th instead. Then again, she must not have been kidding because the snow remains as of today with no significant signs of melting. Brutal sense of humor!
As an aside, let it be officialy known that this cold and snow has done nothing to temper my concerns over our environment and I hate hearing people say, "So much for that global warming theory."

The view from our kitchen window


The view from the office up to campus. I say 20"



My training for the day was supposed to be 2.5hrs of riding.

This was my route instead. 45mins snowshoeing, then 30mins on the trainer indoors.

No comments: