Tuesday, May 08, 2007

King Zing weighs 15.5 pounds!

I took the bathroom scale and weighed myself then picked up the bike and determined the difference. This bike is silly light! This is real world weight with pedals and 2 water bottle holders. I feel pressured to be faster!

Here's my attempt to not let the light weight make me lazy and appreciate it in the races. I strapped a 2.5 pound ankle weight to the water bottle holder and packed the saddle bag with tools. How good is this bike? Too good.



I did a hard sprint workout today. This bike sets the bar at the highest level with regards to stiffness. I feel I now have enough experience to make a comparison and there simply isn't one!

2 comments:

rick is! said...

woops, didn't realize you were posting again. I've got a lot of catching up to do. next time, drop me a like will ya? :)

Wheels said...

I didn't realize anyone reads this! Thanks for checking in.