Monday, April 13, 2009

What a Difference a Day Makes

No racing for me this weekend. Some suckas were lucky enough to hit the dirt (mud) this weekend at the Root 66 opener. Freye stole a win from Tim Johnson! You snooze you looze!
Here's a vid:
2009 Hopbrook Dam - Pro/ Cat 1 Race Root 66 Bunny Hopbrook Dam on CyclingDirt

I had the priviledge of riding the roads at home in dramatically different temperature conditions. This weather is really keeping my mind in check from thinking it's actually spring.

Conditions were great one day:



Then again, the grass is green year-round on the turf!


Not so much the next, back to booties and jacket:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheels, we're on Sunday for the SIP. A flat course will let this big guy roll along just fine.

Unknown said...

you actually ride the pink kona outside besides a race?
Lets talk about the SIP on Sunday. You probably dont have time to hit up Seabrook for a mtn bike ride post crit race?

Wheels said...

Every once in a while the Kona needs a little beat down to show who's boss! No Seabrook on Sunday for me.

Anonymous said...

Thought you might want to see the photos and video from the SIP crit yesterday (3rd race sets):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmcewan/collections/72157616382382680/

BTW, I apologize for startling you when I was pulling in next to you. I'm not normally obnoxious!