Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Carbon H2O Cage



Preliminarily, I wasn't about to get hooked on the movement to replace all my cages for carbon. Some things are just too trendy for me. However, Steve at KB&S hooked me up with this cage this spring to try out so I wasn't about to say no. It's a no-name brand so it may not be as high zoot as others, but it's functional. After many miles and bumps, I have nothing to complain about. Various sizes and types of bottles have all stayed put, bottles show little signs of wear, the cage is lighter and looks cooler. So what's not to like? I have since addded another to make a uniform pair. Hopefully they'll prove their worth at the Green Mt. Stage.

2 comments:

rick is! said...

nice job this weekend. looks like the turnout was sort of low?

Wheels said...

Yeah man, low on talent, high on fun. Kudos to you at the 100k!