Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pro Biker Pic

I was trying to post a picture to the NE CX Group, but it apparently didn't go through. So, I'm an ass for trying to be funny!
Anyway, here's the pic in case anyone cared to link to my blog.

There was much discussion on the group as to when its appropriate to begin drinking "man sodas." Apparently, you're an amateur if you start drinking after your last race. Only pros drink during the season, and back off in the off-season. Also, there is much debate on when you should actually start drinkng (assuming you're an amateur): after your last race; after nationals; after worlds.

I say drink when you're thirsty!

2 comments:

Adam Myerson said...

Nah, man, you have it backwards. Amateurs don't drink in the off season because they can't afford the calories when they're not riding. It's why they ride. Pros only drink in the off season because they can't afford the calories when they are riding. It's why they take a break.

Got it?

Wheels said...

It probably makes sense, but I drink all the time so I think the logic is lost on me! That must be why I race semi-pro: no-man's land between amateur and pro. I'm so confused!