Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Minor Setback

I had a quick fever burst Sunday night that came out of nowhere, but I sweated it out fast. Nonetheless, I've had a wicked sore throat since Monday morning. I took Monday off completely. Then yesterday was too nice to stay inside so I took a leisurely snowshoe with camera in hand.

No one out here except deer.



Trees were still pretty heavy with snow from the weekend


A favorite view of campus



This was a cool section, I had to walk around the huge moguls

This is the sidewalk I ride back and forth from home to campus. The picture doesn't exaggerate, the snow walls are shoulder high!

2 comments:

rick is! said...

dang! thats a lot more snow than we have here at the coast.

bikemike said...

Would you like a photo of my lawn? :)
Grass is pretty green. No snow on CT coastline.