Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ahh, it's good to be back in ME

All I wanted to do was ride my mountain bike today! I dropped the kids off at school and screamed down to Bradbury to get my fix. I spent 2+ hours of riding the greatest singletrack in the state, never doubling back. With the 1st ME mtb race looming on Sunday, I wanted to become 1 with the bike. I installed a new riser bar and wanted to see how she rode.

Awesome natrual terrain

Awesome man-made stuff thanks to volunteers to keep trails open


Of course, I parked my bike on top to stage the shot only to have it roll off! Doh!



This is the infamous "O" trail. I purposely left this section for last, in an effort to get loose and establish a rythm on the bike. This is the most difficult section out there and you need to have your wits and skills about you. I was instantly impressed and rode with confidence with the new bar pictured. I am looking forward to the race now.

The "O" can stand for several things, depending on your mood:
"O" Sweet!
"O" shit!
End"O"
"O"rgasmic

Today for me, it was:
I rode the section "O"K and
"O" dang, look at the scratch this friggen rock put on my bike!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gotta get your "O" face on for the "O" trail!!