Friday, March 20, 2009

"Couldn't See the Legs for the Hair"

The time has come to shed the winter coat even though it's only 32 degrees today.

I'm off to the grand opening of my road team sponsor Orthopaedic Associates' new Performance Center in Saco tomorrow. There will be a team introduction and picture taken, plus Governor Baldacci will be there for the ribbon cutting.

I can't go looking like this:
And, I volunteered to serve as a lab rat and undergo a Lactate Profile Test. I want to look fast!

3 comments:

Big Bikes said...

Whoah. That top photo is kinda freaky. Reminds me of the "tuck it back" scene in Silence of The Lambs for some reason.

Anonymous said...

I was bummed I missed the presentation of the team. (I missed it because I was out on the bike!) I managed to make it around 1:30. You should talk to Dave about giving the team those snazzy orange Treks that match the team kit for the season!

rick is! said...

man, you beat me to my yearly shorn leg post. I'll still do it though, just 'cause.